- This event has passed.
Kingsland Millennium Green Trust – AGM
May 7 @ 10:00 - 12:00
KINGSLAND MILLENNIUM GREEN TRUST
CHARITY NUMBER 1070085
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE KINGSLAND MILLENNIUM GREEN TRUST TO BE HELD ON SAT 7TH MAY 2022 AT 10AM IN THE KINGSLAND CHURCH.
This will be followed by the usual open management meeting of the Trustees.
AGENDA OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Election of Chair for the meeting
- Welcome by the meeting Chair
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Sat 25th Sep 2021
- Matters Arising
- Report by the meeting Chair
- Treasurer’s Report
- Presentation of accounts to 5th April 2022
- Report on review of financial controls and agree next review date
- Adoption of Accounts
- Annual Review of KMGT Policy Documents
- Election of Trustees – expiry of 4-year period – Helen Flook, Richard Harris, Jackie Markham, Rev Julie Read
- Election of Officers
- Vice – Chair
- Financial Officers (two required)
- Proposal to elect Sebastian Bowen as Honorary Vice President
- Any other business
- Approval of Trustees Annual Report for year to 5th April 2022
- Approval of Trustees Fund Raising Checklist for year to 5th April 2023
- Approval to continue agreement with Kingsland School re use of Green for a further year
- Approval to continue agreement with Kingsland Cub Scouts re use of the Green for a further year
Copies of the Open Meeting agenda can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling the telephone number below.
It should be noted that the maintenance of the Green is totally funded by voluntary contributions received from within the Community. No funding is received from either the Parish Council or Herefordshire Council in respect of ongoing maintenance. The Trustees are extremely grateful for the continued support for the Green from the residents of Kingsland and the surrounding area.
Andrew Parsons – Hon Sec Tel 708592