NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE KINGSLAND MILLENNIUM GREEN TRUST TO BE HELD ON SAT 18TH MAY 2019 AT 10AM IN THE CORONATION HALL.
This will be followed by the usual open management meeting of the Trustees. Please feel free to come along and if you would like coffee beforehand, that will be available from 9.30am.
AGENDA OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Chairman’s welcome
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Sat 12th May 2018
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Presentation of accounts to 5th April 2019
- Report on review of financial controls and agree next review date
- Adoption of Accounts
- Annual Review of KMGT Policy Documents
- Election of Trustees – (expiry of 4 year period )
- Election of Officers
- Vice – Chairman
- Financial Officers (two required)
- Any other business
- To confirm the withdrawal of the resolution, passed at the last three AGM (2016, 2017, and 2018) regarding the change of constitution to a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO).
- Approval of Trustees Annual Report for year to 5th April 2019
- Approval of Trustees Fund Raising Checklist for year to 5th April 2020
- Approval to continue agreement with Kingsland School re use of Green for a further year
Copies of the Open Meeting agenda can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling the telephone number below.
It should be noted that the maintenance of the Green is totally funded by voluntary contributions received from within the Community. No funding is received from either the Parish Council or Herefordshire Council in respect of ongoing maintenance. The Trustees are extremely grateful for the continued support for the Green from the residents of Kingsland and the surrounding area.
Andrew Parsons – Hon Sec
Registered Charity No 1070085