Photo Galleries

You can browse photos as a slide show or look at them as pop outs from the gallery by clicking the options shown bottom left by each photo gallery.

If you have any good local photos we can add please do send them via info@kingslandlife.com  Thanks!

Copyright reminder – as for all pictures on this website, please do not reproduce or use these pictures without the permission of the lender and/or copyright holder

Home » Photo Galleries » Old Kingsland - other historic pictures of Kingsland » Old Kingsland - other historic pictures of Kingsland
Brick House 1877 © Robert Knowles
The Bell Inn (now the Bell House)
The Poor House
Picture of Markham's Garage when it was a Thatched House with Maurice Markham standing outside; note the petrol pump behind. (Photo courtesy of  M Sampson)
A view from late 50s/early 60s
Kingsland Gift of Beef; Courtesy of Frank Kenward
Must Mill; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The back of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The sluice gates on the mill race behind Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; dated 1911/12; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The front of the Jubilee Wagon Works (now the Garth); courtesy of Mary Archer
An aerial view of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green taken in April 1967; courtesy of Sally Deakin
At the back of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; copyright https://millsarchive.org/
Waterloo Mill ; copyright  https://millsarchive.org/
The back of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; copyright https://millsarchive.org/
Waterloo Mill 1939;  copyright https://millsarchive.org/
The back of the Jubilee Wagon Works: courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
An engine at Kingsland railway station; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
Kingsland railway station; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
Village Stores (now Edgefield) in the early 1970s ; courtesy of the Markham family
Cattle market at St Mary's farm: courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
Swimming party in the River Lugg
Aerial view of Kingsland railway station and Kingsland Sawmills; courtesy of the Markham family
Westmead; courtesy of the Markham family
Markham's Garage; courtesy of the Markham family
Kingsland Railway Station; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
Greycoat and Markham's Garage ; courtesy of the Markham family
Waterloo Mill; courtesy of the Markham family
 The Elms, Kingsland
Kingsland Railway Station 1910; courtesy of Roger Brookes
Kingsland Station ; Courtesy of M Sampson
Kingsland Floods (at Rectory Corner near the Fire Station)  Photo courtesy of M. Sampson
Brick House 1933 © Robert Knowles
Plenty of Parking for the Horses at Kingsland Railway Station, Herefordshire (Photo courtesy of  M Sampson)
Brick House 1877 © Robert Knowles
The Bell Inn (now the Bell House)
The Poor House
Picture of Markham's Garage when it was a Thatched House with Maurice Markham standing outside; note the petrol pump behind. (Photo courtesy of  M Sampson)
A view from late 50s/early 60s
Kingsland Gift of Beef; Courtesy of Frank Kenward
Must Mill; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The back of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The sluice gates on the mill race behind Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; dated 1911/12; courtesy of Malcolm Sampson
The front of the Jubilee Wagon Works (now the Garth); courtesy of Mary Archer
An aerial view of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green taken in April 1967; courtesy of Sally Deakin
At the back of Lugg Mill, Lugg Green; copyright https://millsarchive.org/